A PCR master mix is a pre-prepared mixture that contains all of the components for a PCR reaction that are not sample-specific. You just need to add a DNA template, primers and water.
5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load is an optimised ready-to-use PCR master mix for routine PCR assays. This master mix contains thermostable Taq DNA polymerase FIREPol®, dNTPs, 7.5 mM MgCl2, and loading dye, in a buffer.
We recommend using 4 μL of 5x master mix per 20 μL reaction.
- FIREPol® DNA polymerase: highly processive, thermostable DNA polymerase
- 5x Reaction Buffer B: 0.4 M Tris-HCl, 0.1 M (NH4)2SO4, 0.1% w/v Tween-20
- 7.5 mM MgCl2: 1x PCR solution contains 1.5 mM MgCl2
- 1 mM dNTPs of each: 1x PCR solution contains 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP and 200 µM dTTP
- Blue dye: migration equivalent to 3.5–4.5 kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye: migration equivalent to 35–45 bp DNA fragment
- Compound that increases sample density for direct loading
Storage & Stability
Routine storage at –20 ºC.
Temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature, or up to six months at 2 – 8 ºC, has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready To Load.
Shipped at room temperature.